Spring quarter is coming to an end. Yay! But wait. That means after your midterms — which have just recently passed — are finals. Here are OTH’s tips on surviving probably the most excruciating finals you will ever have because the weather outside is so nice and all you want to do is go to Sunset Rec and nap:
- Grab your obligatory choice of energy: 5 hour energy, coffee, monster, etc and start stocking up now. You will need it for the late nights.
- Get your course reader. As in — go purchase the book from Ackerman. Yes, it’s time to finally stop borrowing your friend’s textbook. Now is the time to drop some moolah.
- Watch all of the podcasts you’ve missed. There are about 10 podcasts and you have exactly 10 hours left. Dilemma. Solution: watch in 2x speed.
- Cry. Pet puppies. Powell will have dogs you can play with. Destress.
- Ace that shiz cause you go to UCLA and you is smart, you is kind, and you is good. We believe in you.
Now stop browsing the Internet and get studying. Good luck!
by Jerry Cheung