In case you haven’t heard, this year UCLA’s winter break is two weeks long instead of the usual three *sobs hysterically*. But there are always pros and cons to every situation, so here are OTH’s opinions about having a short winter break this year!
- You get to see your friends sooner!
- You don’t have time to fall out of that study groove.
- Which also means you don’t have time to gain that much weight.
- If you’re taking a foreign language course you won’t lose as much information as you normally would over the break.
- 2 comes before 3 so it’s better that the number is ahead (who am i kidding. why did they reduce it?)
- NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
DreamWorks Pictures/Via giphy.com
- You probably won’t get an adequate amount of mental relaxation before you have to go back to school.
- If you live out of state, it might not be worth the ticket fare.
- You will most likely only binge watch one new TV show on Netflix instead of the four you were hoping to get to.
No matter how long winter break is, make sure you live it up! Happy Holidays from OTH!