New to UCLA? Or even old! Here are some go to places you may not even know about that you should!
1) The Test Bank – get past tests of the classes you’re in to gauge the level of prep you’ll need to do and general difficulty
2) The Bomb Shelter – arguably one of the best dining centers located at UCLA on South Campus! Classy. Real classy.
3) The John Wooden Center – chances are you’ve probably passed it, but what you may not know is that it’s free for students! Just present your bruin card for access, no charge! Also, you stand a chance of bumping into some really cool athletes at Wooden.
4) Untitled Cafe – this quaint cafe resides in Broad Arts Building in North Campus, often featuring student art. So hip!
5) Stage Canteen – last but not least, this cafe is located in an actual backlot in Melnitz Hall, where several famous directors have walked!
by Beverly Okhio