With the approach of the weekend, and midterms around the corner — or past the corner, for some of you at this point — it’s time to figure out what you want to do:
1. Get on that DineLA hype. Select restaurants usually coveted as highly prestigious and expensive establishments are on discount until Jan 31. Check it out on discoverlosangeles.
2. The Book of Mormon is releasing 100 $25 tickets. The acclaimed show (9 Tony awards) will be shown in LA. Go watch and be blown away
3. Fly a kite. You probably haven’t done that since you were like 5. It’s time to connect with the roots of your childhood. Run to Janss steps and lie in the grass.
4. Have a picnic with a friend and then study under the beautiful Los Angeles sun.
5. Paintballing is a great way to get your adrenaline going. It’s been scientifically proven that exercise reduces cortisol (a hormone associated with stress), so get out there and do something exhilarating.