College students are primarily bankrupted by 3 things: books, printing, and food. Your fellow students (On the Hill) understand this, and have provided you with some ways to save money for your monthly Netflix subscription.
- Check slugbook.com. It shows all the major book providers and which site is selling your textbook at the lowest price
- Join the UCLA Facebook textbooks group, or be follow the crowd and post on the class of 2014/5/6/7 pages hoping someone will reply
- Give a professor eval on Bruinwalk and secretly sneak in the fact that you’re selling the textbook at the end of the comment
- Print on the hill; you get $5 credit every quarter
- SAC Computer Lab (Free)
- Franz (Free if you’re a life science major or taking a psych course)
- Or refer to our pretty awesome guide to (free) printing
- Go for ORL events. They have catered food and interesting events!
- Make friends with those holy individuals who have been blessed with the almighty premier plan
We hope this helps you save some extra bucks and make your life easier!